Simple & True as David Letterman puts it “there is not a man, woman or child who doesn’t enjoy a beverage” & a beverage that reminds you of Autumn mists or sunset ecastasy, is a drink worth going for.
It’s true how they say, the older you are the wiser you become & same applies to this gorgeous beverage, as it sits its flavours are amplified. All the fruits come together in a beautiful harmony that is tangy, sweet, citrucy with a punch from the mint that acts acts as a catalyst of binding the flavours today. As you sip, the sparkling in every sip leaves a tangling sensation on your palate which leaves you much in love with these gorgeous flavours.
This is a drink that will make your summer complete & I concur with Benjamin Franklin when he says “there cannot be good living where there is no good drinking”.
This drink not only has fascinating flavours from the apple, orange, raspberries, lemon & mint but also has robust aroma. Their scents evoke images of the underwood, ripe fruits and autumn foliage. They are fleshy, full and long in the palate.
Deep Golden Yellow in colour, this feuille-morte will delight both taste & mind.
You can use normal sparkling water but scheweppes grape fruit sparkling water will take this to another level. It won’t disappoint.
Chia Seeds are completely optional, I didn’t add in mine but if you do, it will definitely give your drink some character.
- 1 Apple Slice
- 1 Orange Slice
- 1 Lemon slice
- 3-4 Raspberries
- Few Sprigs of Mint
- 1/4 cup Apple Juice
- 1/4 cup Apple Tango (optional)
- 3/4 cup Scheweppes Grape Fruit Sparkling Water or Plain Sparkling Water
- Lightly tear the mint leaves between your hands by rubbing them together. This releases oils of the leaves and helps infuse flavour more vigorously. Place them at the bottom of the glass.
- Add raspberries, slices of apple, orange & lemon.
- Pour Apple juice, Apple Tango & Scheweppes Grape Fruit Sparkling Drink or plain Sparkling water.