If you had banoffee pie in one hand & lotus mousse in the other – trust me when I say, clap your hands together & you will be clapping for this combination forever.
Did you know Biscoff, salted caramel & mascarpone cheese are best buds. They compliment each other eiphorically. Throw in some bananas & they act like maracas to the whole symphony of togetherness.
So, Everyone, I would like to cordially invite you to the wedding of biscoff & banoffee – Bisconoffee.
174g – Cream Cheese
130g Mascarpone Cheese
300 ml Double Cream
220g Salted Caramel
1/2 jar Biscoff Spread
2 bananas diced
2 Tbsp Butter
14 Rich Tea Biscuits Crushed/ lotus biscuits
Caramel sauce to drizzle
Chocolate sauce to drizzle
Chocolate wafers for decoration.
- Take out 2 tbsp each Biscoff Spread & Salted Caramel & heat them in a microwave & mix together.
- Mix together, cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, double cream, the rest of biscoff & salted caramel in a bowl.
- This is your mousse ready.
- In a fry pan melt the butter & add the crushed biscuits.
- Saute until fragrant. Do not burn these.
- In a dish, layer the sautéed biscuits on the bottom.
- Top with the melted biscoff & salted caramel mix.
- Top this with diced bananas.
- Add the bisconoffee mousse we prepared.
- Smooth out the surface.
- Drizzle caramel & chocolate sauce on top.
- Decorate with chocolate wafers.